Welcome to Todo Papel
- Inspiring others the Art of Giving and Beautiful Living -
All pieces are created by hand, with the exception of commercial supplies. Please allow for slight variances from what is shown in the photo listings.
Due to monitor calibration settings, colors may vary slightly. If you are purchasing an item based on color, feel free to reach out to me to purchase a sample to avoid disappointment.
::: Payment :::
We accept most Credit Cards, Paypal, Direct Bank Transfer as methods of payment
::: Processing Timelines :::
Most orders are processed within 24 hours of your payment, but please allow up to 5 business days.
Rushed orders may incur an additional charge
Custom order processing times may vary. Estimates will be provided in advance of your purchase
::: Shipping Methods :::
All goods are shipped via USPS. First Class, Priority and Priority Express Shipping options are available to select at the check out.
An email notification will be sent to you when your goods are on their way including a USPS Tracking number (USA customers only) and a Customs Reference number for (International Customers)
::: Shipping Timelines :::
Shipping timelines are based on the US Postal Service publicly available information, and are for reference only and Todo Papel have no control over these.
- First Class: 3-5 Business Days (standard)
- Priority: 2-3 Business Days
- Priority Express: 1-2 Business Days
- First Class: Varies per destination but average 10-30 Business Days
- Priority: 6-10 Business Days
When Customs clearance procedures are required, there may be delays beyond the original delivery estimates.
::: Insurance :::
Insurance is available upon request for an additional charge.
Goods lost or stolen are not refundable if shipping Insurance was not purchased when placing your order.
Shipping is done to the address submitted within your order, kindly ensure your shipping address is correct before placing an order.
::: Customs, Duty and Taxes :::
When ordering from Todo Papel, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination Country.
Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination Country.
Additional charges for Customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Todo Papel has no control over these charges or can't predict what these may be.
Customs policies vary widely from Country to Country; please contact your local Customs office for more information.
All packages will display detailed content information and it's full retail value.
::: Returns and exchanges :::
We gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
You may return most unopened items within 20 days from Shipping Date for a full cost of goods refund.
Return of shipping costs will be covered only if the return is as a result of Todo Papel's error.
Packages lost in Transit, if not Insured, are the responsibility of the buyer.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase. A discretionary fee may apply.
We will work with you all the step of the way during the exchange, refund or order cancellation process.
Replacements, exchanges or refunds will be processed after having received back the original package. In cases where timing may be an issue, we will request that you submit a new order so we can ship your goods immediately.
Because of the nature of these items, the following items can't be returned or exchanged unless they arrive damaged or defective:
· Custom or personalised orders
· Digital downloads
· Items on sale
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any questions or problems with your order.
::: Copyright :::
All designs, written content, and images are the intellectual property and copyright of Todo Papel LLC ©2011-2018. All rights reserved.
Access to these or purchase of any item from the store does not transfer reproduction rights. Contact us for permission to use any images. email: todopapel [!at] icloud.com
We reserve the right to edit or change these policies at any time.
::: Privacy :::
Information we Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of paper doilies, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
· as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
::: Information Sharing and Disclosure :::
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If we sell or merge my business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
::: Data Retention :::
::: Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU :::
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
::: Your Rights :::
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
· Access.You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete.You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we am required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object.You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
::: How to Contact US :::
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Dolores Suzin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternately, you may mail me at:
Dolores Suzin, Todo Papel LLC, 1407 Kings Hwy #273, Chester, NY 10981 USA
- Inspiring others the Art of Giving and Beautiful Living -